- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (freehold)
- Tenure Detail: Firstly, an estate in fee simple being an undivided 1/2 share of 1289m2 more or less being Part Lot 1 DPS 15727; and secondly, an estate in leasehold being Flat 1 DPS 46903 and Carport 1 DPS 46903 as specified on L H 762438 for a term of 999 years commencing on 22.10.1987 as contained in Certificate of Title SA39D/995.
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Stove (as is), Dishwasher, Rangehood, Wood Fire, Coal Range, Garden Shed, Waste Dispoal
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, South, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Set back from the road down a private service lane, featuring 4 spacious bedrooms and a downstairs rumpus room assures every family member peace and privacy. Open plan living flows effortlessly through the kitchen, dining and out to the large sheltered deck. Overlooking the fully fenced back yard with elevated views the section offers plenty of space for gardening and safety for your children and pets.
Located close to easy transport and in zone for schooling of all ages including Aberdeen Primary School.
This home is a great next step for you and your family with space to grow and make memories.
Don't delay! Contact Sol for more information or to book your private viewing.
PropertyFiles Link: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/HM52380