Mortgage Express Limited is a mortgage and insurance advisory company that has been in operation since 1998. Mortgage Express Limited is also a registered financial service provider (FSP1542) and a member of Financial Services Complaints Limited, an approved dispute resolution scheme. With access to over 15 lenders, 6 insurers and 150 loan and insurance products, we believe we can find you a home loan or insurance policy that will be tailored to best suit your needs.
We use the latest technologies and software to give you comprehensive comparisons of the very best options in the market place. We help you understand the features of each home loan and insurance policy so you can make an educated and informed decision. We work for you, and will negotiate and work on your behalf to get that deal right for you. We can also work with your existing bank which can also have some benefits for you. Our team of experienced Mortgage and Insurance Advisers based around New Zealand. Talk to us today about how we can assist with your finance and insurance requirements
Ten Top Reasons To Use A Mortgage Express Adviser
1. Get professional, objective advice on your financial options - Mortgage Advisers are not restricted to any one bank or range of products. They work for you and can make objective recommendations on financing solutions through a variety of lenders.
2. Save time with convenient one-stop-shopping - Mortgage Advisers do the research and shopping for you so there’s no need for you to waste time organising appointments with competing mortgage lenders when you could be house-hunting!
3. Negotiating on your behalf - Negotiating can be stressful. Mortgage Advisers act in your best interest and do all the negotiating to secure competitive rates and terms that make sense for you.
4. More choices - With a network of major lenders and products to choose from, Mortgage Advisers can source your ideal mortgage options from banks, credit unions, non-traditional lenders and more.
5. Assurance that you’re getting the best rates and terms - Mortgage Advisers have the negotiating power because lenders compete for their business. To you that means the best rates and terms for your individual needs.
6. Fast and efficient - From the initial assessment of your unique situation right through the closing process, transactions move quickly when working with a Mortgage Adviser.
7. Pre-qualifying - A Mortgage Adviser can assist you to work out the maximum amount the lenders will loan to you for the purchase of your home. Mortgage Advisers will help you to work out your finance options and can even assist you to lock in the interest rate for guard against interest rate fluctuations
8. Expertise - Mortgage Advisers are specialists providing expert advice and guidance on mortgage products, interest rates and current housing market conditions.
9. No cost to you - Mortgage Advisers are paid by lending institutions which in the vast majority of cases means there’s no cost to you and no surprises.
10. Ongoing support - Even after your successful mortgage transaction, Mortgage Advisers are a great resource for advice, queries or future referral needs.
If you would like to have one of our Mortgage Express representative contact you to see how they may assist you with your finance.